Parasol knows what contractors expect
Since 2000 we’ve looked after over 53,000 satisfied contractors at Parasol, so we’ve got to know what people expect from us.
Here are some of the questions we’re asked on a daily basis, to which we can answer, hand-on-heart, YES. So, if you’re considering signing up with any other UK employment provider, it might be worth asking them these same questions first:
- Are travel, meals and accommodation expenses reimbursed to me tax and NIC free within HMRC guidelines?
- Do you have real live people at the end of a phone, available to help me?
- Do I get insurance cover up to £25million?
- Do you offer fast online set-up, where I can join in minutes?
- Do you have an industry leading online portal that lets me accept assignments, enter timesheets, claim expenses, and track my pay online?
- Can you offer same day payments, meaning I get my money as quickly as possible?
- Can you help me work even more tax efficiently by discussing my pension options with a specialist Independent Financial Adviser?
- Is payment guaranteed within 48 hours of you receiving it from the agency or client?
- Will you ensure all my expense claims are fully legit, so I can sleep at night knowing the taxman won’t be on my case?
If you have any questions or would like to know how Parasol can help you to make the most of your money, call our support team on 0800 086 1226.
Plus – Our security is top notch
Parasol is not only ISO:9001 quality assured but also takes the security of personal information very seriously. Our secure online portal ‘My Parasol’ has the same security features as online banking (for techies, we use RC4 128 Bit High Grade encryption). Our dedicated web servers are all located separately from our offices and use dedicated hardware firewalls in world class data centres with mirrored operations (courtesy of Rackspace) and a 100% uptime guarantee. We also have a full guaranteed business continuity plan (tested twice a year) so in the highly unlikely event of a disaster, the whole Parasol operation would continue unhindered.