Parasol Money is provided by Contractor Financials Ltd, who are highly regarded and experienced Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs) who specialise in offering tailor-made financial solutions.
Whether you’re new to contracting, or a bit of an old-hand at the job, our IFAs will make sure that we make the most of every single penny of your hard-earned income, whilst giving you complete peace-of-mind. How do we do this? By offering a comprehensive range of tailored products from mortgages to pensions to income protection.
- Pensions – investing via Parasol’s in-house personal pension can save you up to 42% in tax and NI. It’s the most efficient way of reducing your liabilities and is an essential part of making the most of working for Parasol; it costs nothing to join and also forms a welcome boost to your retirement plans.
- Mortgages – we take the hassle out of obtaining a mortgage, or re-mortgaging, because we have special relationships with lenders who understand the way you work!
- Income protection – advice on schemes that provide a safety net to help pay the bills if you fall ill or suffer an injury and are unable to work.
- Critical illness cover – pays out a lump sum on diagnosis of a range of serious medical conditions.
- Life cover – putting your mind at ease that your family will be taken care of in the event of premature death.
- ISAs and investments – you can invest up to £11,880 in a tax efficient Individual Savings Account each tax year (more if you’re over 50) and take advantage of other investment opportunities with Parasol.
- Private medical insurance – we offer you an on-going discount of up to 30% off your first year of WPA healthcare, giving you and your family access to quality treatment, avoiding lengthy NHS queues and getting you back to work sooner.
Make an enquiry
Parasol Money is a trading name of ContractorFinancials Ltd. Registered in England at Gainsborough House, 2 Sheen Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1AE. ContractorFinancials is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority no. 4283788. The value of investments may fall as well as rise and past performance is not a guide to future returns. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.