|Start date:ASAP||Type:Full Time|
Parasol: The employer of choice for contractors and freelancers. We employ contractors who work on assignments typically via agencies for end clients.
ClearSky Contractor Accounting: Provider of expert accountancy services for contractors and freelancers.
Role Overview: The Business & Administration Apprentice will be responsible for
This is an excellent opportunity within a busy and forward-thinking company. You’ll need good organisational and time-management skills as your daily tasks will be busy and varied.
You will help with taking and directing incoming telephone calls, post distribution, greeting of visitors, travel requirements and other administrative tasks including being responsible for office supplies and stationery.
Help with taking and directing incoming telephone calls, post distribution, greeting of visitors, travel requirements and other administrative tasks including being responsible for office supplies and stationery.
- Able to work both individually and as part of a team
- Effective communicator
- Hands on approach
- GCSE Grade A*-C in Maths and English
- Strong IT skills, including experience using Microsoft Office
- Extremely thorough and conscientious with excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable working to deadlines and targets
- Hardworking and open to taking direction
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Well organised
What an Apprenticeship can offer you:
- Structured career paths
- Support in studying a professional qualification
- Hands on work experience
- A specially appointed buddy to provide advice and guidance
- Trusted with real responsibilities and objectives
This is a temporary position that is expected to last for 12 months, at which point the Apprentice’s employment with us will be reviewed.
Perks of the job
We believe wholeheartedly in teamwork, staff development and structured career paths. We also believe in rewarding the hard work of colleagues by offering competitive salaries, training and a range of employee benefits, including:
- Up to 28 days holiday per year
- Childcare vouchers
- Lunch on us, once a month
- Fresh fruit every day
- Free car parking
- Private healthcare
If this sounds like your thing and you have achieved a GCSE in Maths and English at grade C or above, then we’d love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your application is what we’re looking for we’ll get in touch to invite you along to an interview.