|Start date:ASAP||Type:Full Time|
Parasol: The employer of choice for contractors and freelancers. We employ contractors who work on assignments typically via agencies for end clients.
You might be a Customer Service Advisor looking for a move into Credit Control, or an experienced Administrator in need of a change of direction. What’s vital is that you are an excellent communicator with the ability to work efficiently to meet challenging deadlines. You will be a self-starter with a willingness to learn and the ability to maintain good working relationships.
- Actively chase aged debt as & when the debt falls due via telephone, e-mail & letter
- Proactively chase clients that have been flagged as high risk
- Raise credit notes/receipts and invoices as necessary
- Answer telephone & email queries from both external & internal parties
- Clear sales ledger of any erroneous transactions
- Assist collections advisors with general admin tasks
- Manage the admin mail box
- Ad hoc duties as required
This role will suits a hands on individual with a can do approach to ensuring work is completed in a timely fashion. For a self-starter who is happy to work under pressure and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Efficient and well organised
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines
- Adaptable to change
- Credit control experience
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary plus the following benefits:
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Free car parking
- Stakeholder pension scheme and Auto Enrolment pension scheme
If this sounds like your thing and you tick all of the boxes in the person specification then we’d love to hear from you, send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, If your application is what we’re looking for we’ll get in touch to invite you along to an interview.