Parasol: The employer of choice for contractors and freelancers. We employ contractors who work on assignments typically via agencies for end clients.
The primary purpose of the Employee Support Advisor is to provide a professional, efficient and timely service which exceeds Employee expectations.
- To ensure all telephone and email enquiries are resolved to the employee’s satisfaction
- To manage the expectations of all employees through effective communication and ownership
- Build employee interest in products offered by adding value at every available opportunity
- To retain existing employees through both reactive and proactive retention
- To work well as part of a team, be open minded towards the ideas and views of others and contribute to building team spirit
- To generate ideas for improvements to processes and the overall employee experience.
- To communicate with employees in a professional and compliant manner
- To welcome feedback provided as part of the quality assessment framework and demonstrate improvement in performance
- To achieve individual and departmental performance targets
- To adapt positively to change and meet the changing requirements of the work environment.
- Actively support department and company initiatives
- Prepare and contribute towards regular performance development reviews, highlighting potential development requirements and training needs
- To handle expressions of dissatisfaction effectively and efficiently within agreed timescales.
- To maintain a strict level of employee confidentiality at all times
- To maintain a high level of personal drive and the highest standard of accountability and professionalism at all times
- Previous experience in a Contact Centre environment
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to deal with difficult situations in an assertive and supportive manner
- Ability to work as part of a team with active and valuable contribution
- An understanding of and adherence to all confidentiality aspects required
- An understanding of and adherence to all relevant health and safety procedures
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English at grade C or above
- Excellent computer and keyboard skills with experience of using Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the demands of the business including shift rotations and weekend work
- Knowledge of the Umbrella/Contracting Finance Industry
- Ability to work to organisational standards (e.g. service level agreements)
- Formal Customer Service Training e.g. NVQ
You will be required to work the following shift patterns
Monday to Friday: 8am to 4.30pm, 9am to 5.30pm and 10.30am to 7pm. You will be required to 1 in 4 Saturday’s, 10am to 2pm.
Due to the changing nature of the business, this job description serves as a framework to outline the main areas of responsibility at the time of writing. It is not intended to be either prescriptive or exhaustive and will be subject to change
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in applying for then we’d love to hear from you, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com. If your application is what we’re looking for we’ll get in touch to invite you along to an interview.