|Salary:£30,000 - £35,000||Location:|
Parasol: The employer of choice for contractors and freelancers. We employ contractors who work on assignments typically via recruitment agencies for end clients.
To develop relationships and grow business from our key agency partners. Drive greater market awareness of Parasol and Clearsky Contractor Accounting’s brand and services across the portfolio of key corporate accounts and identify wider opportunities for additional Group services and products.
- Identify contacts and develop relationships at all levels - Director/C-level through to Consultants and Contractor Care Teams within recruitment agencies operating temporary and contract desks in order to generate consistent and growing levels of referral business
- Ensure Parasol & Clearsky are gaining the largest share of the PSL.
- Attend regular meetings with potential clients and gain commitment to win referral business. The Key Account Manager will need to be comfortable booking and attending a wide range of meetings from one to one engagements and presentations to large groups through to informal office floor walk introductions and out of hours client entertainment
- Be aware and adhere to the terms of engagement and any commercial agreements in place with our Key Accounts
- Work closely with an office-based key account Manager
- Indentify potential, new team/division opportunities within the existing Key Accounts
- Meet and exceed weekly and monthly sales targets and KPIs
- Undertake competitor analysis as required/directed
- Produce monthly detailed report on the Key Account performance and plans for the month ahead
- Maintain accurate sales records and account plans
- Keep up to date with all developments within the recruitment services industry, compliance and general taxation legislation as it relates to the operating processes of Parasol and Clearsky
- Proven experience in an Account Management, Business Development and sales capacity
- Results oriented and must have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Able to build rapport and has experience of developing client relationships via “face to face” interaction
- The successful candidate will show a hunger and determination to succeed
- The ability to influence and persuade others
- Self motivated and organised
- Able to work from home, the role requires travel although the majority will in and around London. The successful candidate will need to be flexible to work outside of regular hours as required
- Must have a UK drivers licence and a car
- Experience within account management or business development in Recruitment / Umbrella / Accountancy advantageous but not essential; ideally have an excellent working knowledge of and contacts within the Recruitment sector.
- Awareness of AWR, IR35 and MSC legislation a distinct advantage
- Strong presentations skills
Perks of the job
We believe wholeheartedly in teamwork, staff development and structured career paths. We also believe in rewarding the hard work of colleagues by offering competitive salaries, training and a range of employee benefits, including:
- Up to 28 days holiday per year
- Childcare vouchers
- Lunch on us, once a month
- Fresh fruit every day
- Free car parking
- Private healthcare
- Free independent financial advice
London or North West
If this sounds like your thing and you tick all of the boxes in the person specification then we’d love to hear from you, please send you CV to email@example.com start the application process. If your application is what we’re looking for we’ll get in touch to invite you along to an interview.