Parasol: The employer of choice for contractors and freelancers. We employ contractors who work on assignments typically via agencies for end clients.
Performance and Real Time Analyst will be responsible for:
- Accurately forecast call and email volumes with regular reviews and updates of forecast
- Ownership of all aspects of the Contact Centre Team rota including shift planning, regular review and maintenance
- Responsible for ensuring effective allocation of resource in line with the rota
- Ensure effective use of resource by minimising available/downtime with outbound tasks
- Demonstrate a full understanding of absence patterns, how they impact service levels and how they need to be managed
- Manage and allocate shift swaps/overtime accurately and in line with budgets and in line with peaks in demand and staffing shortfalls
- Identify opportunities for improvements in performance through better forecasting and rota management
- Management of annual leave and TOIL in line with agreed levels to maintain consistent level of performance
- Liaise effectively with Team leaders regarding planned offline activities with advisors, i.e. meeting and performance reviews to ensure that departmental performance is not affected
- Responsible for the monthly/weekly/daily production and analysis of standardised MI.
- Responsible for MI production efficiency improvements.
- Working knowledge of the key principles of Real Time Management, Contact Centre drivers and key industry metrics
- Strong experience in a Contact Centre environment.
- Ability to work at pace and with detail and prioritise reporting requests.
- Ability to influence Team Managers to effectively allocate resource within their work streams and teams.
- A proven track record of increasing productivity and performance
- Proven ability to make decisions and take accountability for actions
- Proven experience of building and maintaining positive relationships with internal contacts
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible attitude to working hours
- Proven ability to meet targets and deadlines on a consistent basis
- Ability to demonstrate strong commercial awareness
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Experience of extracting and analysing complex data from multiple sources.
- Excellent communication skills: confident in preparing high quality reports / documents and delivering presentations with the ability to present technical data to a non-technical audience.
Perks of the job
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary plus the following benefits:
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Free car parking
- Stakeholder pension scheme and Auto Enrolment pension scheme
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in applying for then we’d love to hear from you, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com. If your application is what we’re looking for we’ll get in touch to invite you along to an interview.