|Start date:August 2016||Type:Contract|
This is a temporary position that is expected to last between 12 – 18 months at which point the Apprentice’s employment will be reviewed.
The team of Sales Apprentices will provide valuable support to the Warrington Sales team whilst completing a structured and engaging training program.
Tasks will include:
- Be proficient in using Salesforce CRM and ensure records are maintained and accurate
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly reports for the sales management team
- Chase central admin/contract teams for assignment schedules
- Assist teams with agency research using Internet and LinkedIn
- Liaise with Operations to resolve queries when required
- Assist both the Agency and New Starter team with pipeline management
This role is ideal for someone who is interested in gaining hands on experience to support them in a career in Sales, whilst studying towards a professional qualification.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills and experience:
- GCSE Grade A*-C in Maths and English
- Strong IT skills, including experience using Microsoft Office
- Extremely thorough and conscientious with excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable working to deadlines and targets
- Hardworking and open to taking direction
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Well organised
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to articulate yourself clearly
The Apprentice will study towards an NVQ qualification with Total People. It is expected that the Apprentice will complete NVQ Level 2 in Sales during their apprenticeship.
Perks of the Job
At Parasol and ClearSky we believe wholeheartedly in teamwork, employee development and rewarding the hard work of colleagues by offering a range of benefits including:
- Up to 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Lunch on us, once a month
- Fresh fruit every day
- Free car parking
- Free independent financial advice
If this sounds like your thing and you tick all of the boxes in the person specification then we’d love to hear from you, please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org start the application process. If your application is what we’re looking for we’ll get in touch to invite you along to an interview.