|Start date:ASAP||Type:Full Time|
|Salary:£25k to £30k||Location:Warrington|
To support our exciting plans for further growth, we have a new opportunity for a Sales Operations Manager.
You will be responsible for
As an integral member of the department, you will be responsible for all aspects of sales operations. They will be required to work cross functionally to ensure company and department objectives are met. To maximise efficiency and productivity and to protect the reputation of Parasol and Clearsky by operating to the highest standards of compliance and customer service at all times
- Part ownership of sales systems and process improvements
- Ensuring that sales projects are prioritised and managed effectively from a sales perspective
- Identifying and reporting of risks across sales
- Ownership of ongoing sales and development training including responsibility of the Sales Academy
- Management of the Contracts team to ensure the timely and compliant onboarding of new employees
- Development of sales collateral
- Identify department priorities, structural issues and create action plans accordingly
- Ownership of consistent and accurate sales messages across the teams and across the brands
- Recruitment & selection of key personnel when required
- Manage resources in line with business forecasting
- Identify and implement enhancements to process and procedures
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning Activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
- Works to ensure all sales objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives
- Demonstrable experience at a similar level with a proven background within a similar industry
- People management experience
- Experience in the Umbrella Industry
Perks of the job
We believe wholeheartedly in teamwork, staff development and structured career paths. We also believe in rewarding the hard work of colleagues by offering competitive salaries, training and a range of employee benefits, including:
- Up to 28 days holiday per year
- Childcare vouchers
- Lunch on us, once a month
- Fresh fruit every day
- Free car parking
- Private healthcare
- Free independent financial advice
If this sounds like your thing and you tick all of the boxes in the person specification then we’d love to hear from you, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com, If your application is what we’re looking for we’ll get in touch to invite you along to an interview.