The end of the tax year isn’t far away and we really need you to be on top of things. Luckily, we’ll be with you all the way, helping you stay updated and in the know with all of the key dates.
Those all important dates for your calendar
- The last payrolls of the current tax year will be processed on 5th April.
- Payments made after 5th April will be classed as part of the new tax year
- Your P60 will be emailed directly to you by 27th April.
- Check your National Insurance (NI) number is correct by 1st April.
Here’s all the information that matters
1. Payments made from 6th April will be classed as part of the new tax year
The last day for making payments in the current tax year will be 5th April. Any payments made after this date will be classed as part of the new tax year.
2. Your P60 will be emailed to you by Friday 27th April
Check that we’ve got the correct email address for you on MyParasol. If your P60 is sent to the wrong email address, we will be unable to reissue it.
3. Check your National Insurance number is correct by 1st April
This will allow us to send your P60 to you on time and avoid any delays.
4. Minimum workplace pension contributions will soon be increasing
The minimum amount paid into your workplace pension, both by you and by us, is going to increase. The table below shows what the base contributions are and the dates they will rise. Find out more at: http://www.workplacepensions.gov.uk/employee/
If you have any questions about what you need to do to be ready for year end or anything else for that matter, then please call us on 0800 464 0513.