The end of the tax year isn’t far away and we really need you to be on top of things. Luckily, we’ll be with you all the way, helping you stay updated and in the know with all of the key dates.
Here’s all the information that matters
1) Locks will be lifted on 4th April 2019
This will be done to make sure that all pay and expenses can be paid in the current tax year. You can also lift your locks yourself on MyParasol if you want this sooner. They will not be automatically reapplied so make sure you reapply them from 6th April. Find out more about locks here.
2) Payments made from 6th April will be classed as part of the new tax year
The last day for making payments in the current tax year will be 5th April. Any payments made after this date will be classed as part of the new tax year. Make sure you enter your timesheets before Friday 29th March to ensure that all payments are paid to you during this tax year.
3) Your P60 will be shared with you by Friday 31st May
If you do have any queries around this, please contact our Employee Support Team.
4) Check your National Insurance number is correct before 1st April
This will allow us to share your P60 on time and avoid any delays.
5) Minimum workplace pension contributions will soon be increasing
The minimum amount paid into your workplace pension, both by you and by us, is going to increase. The table below shows what the base contributions are and the dates they will rise.